Having spent all spring in the future thanks to its fourth season, the very funny Battle Royale from Mediatonic will change very soon. Place nature, exploration, and ever more vicious freelancing.
see also: TEST ACCESS. Arcadegeddon: Lots of color, but little substance?
Season 5 of Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout arrives this Tuesday, July 20 for PC and PlayStation. As always, the theme and the mood will change. Very much about the adventure film, this new update will send you to a tropical area where cursed temples rise up and routes crammed with violent mechanisms. Any resemblance to Indiana Jones would have been fortuitous.
Wreath in the bush
You can discover the announcement in a funny spot but also a bit of gameplay, through the video gallery above. This provides an overview of the new evidence, six in number, and presented with these words:
- Treetop Tumble – Take ramified routes in a frantic race to the finish line. Filled with log swing prillers and expandable frogs (yes, seriously). Who knows where your choices will take you?
- Stompin ‘Ground – What happens when the beans venture into the territory of the rhinocros? Well, get ready to find out! Run, dive and dodge in a fast-paced escape of three mechanical rhinos. Good luck !
- Lost Temple – Our most ambitious proof yet … and it’s a new final! Navigate the Lost Temple whose shape and path to the Crown are ever-changing.
- Lily Leapers – Leap to the rhythm of Lily Leapers. Keep a cool head for a perfect landing and conquer each floor by jumping from drum to drum.
- Bubble Trouble – Bubble Trouble is a five-way battle between quick beans and bubble dreams! Fight your way through the obstacle-filled areas to earn your glorious qualification.
- Pegwin Pool Party – Go down fast slides and catch those Pegwins Satans. The longer you hang on, the more points you earn. We hope you have an iron fist!
Note that developers are also introducing hard limit events, which should guarantee quite a few surprises for both rewards and guests.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is available on PC and PS4.